Corporate Sparking Collaborative Action
A PlayShop for Coaching,Cultivating and Collaborating
This fun PlayShop introduces essential principles and unbiased techniques for leaders to easily and effortlessly coach and cultivate collaboration with everyone: board members, executives, staff, associates, colleagues, volunteers…even friends and family. Attendees engage in playing with principles, steps, and methods that, when implemented consistently, result in sparking collaborative action. Conflict is easily and effortlessly converted from resistance into constructive teamwork.
Playing with these techniques offers hands-on experience in a safe, conflict-free environment. Conflict leaves the room when we are issue-oriented, devoid of personal opinions. Collaboration is not about being right. It’s about being interested in truth, harmony and fairness. All participants receive an Action Kit with the tools used in this PlayShop to employ in the real world.
The Kit contains:
- Essential Principles that are foundational to collaborative action;
- Steps that enhance performance, refine work behaviors, and spread responsibility;
- Methods that transcend resistance to change;
- Supplemental Actions that support maintaining improvements.
Minimum participants six, maximum 20
$750 plus travel expenses outside Metro Denver
For 20+ contact us for pricing.
1. Fill in the following registration information.
2. For security, type the answer to the little addition problem in the box provided.
3. Click SUBMIT
*Indicates Required Field