CONSIGNMENT SHOP

WELCOME TO THE LIFEPLAY HOUSE CONSIGNMENT SHOP

Please note, 45% of net sales proceeds flow to contributors.  The remaining 55% supports our Shop and LifePlay House operations. We give thanks for these generous gifts.

 




BROWSE THE ARTISTRY OF OUR DONORS, CLIENTS, SPEAKERS, AND AFFILIATES

At LifePlay House we set intentions to create new life experiences by engaging in intentional play.  Our works of heart reveal the creative genius within us.  Therefore, they embody great meaning and purpose for each of us.

We invite you to support LifePlay House and our associates by purchasing these creative endeavors.  Some are unique pieces of objective art such as:  paintings, photography, sculpture, weaving, zen gardens, construction, and cuisine. Others are conceptual art such as:  books, poetry, plays, music, and choreography.  PlayShop Participants may choose to keep their creations, display them in our Gallery, or sell them here in the Shop.

Click on an image to enlarge it.

Consignors and LifePlay House are grateful for your support.

 

 

Merchandise for Sale

Breaking The Chains of Anxiety

Breaking The Chains of Anxiety

Beautiful Acrylic by Susan Anderson (20×16)

SOLD

Ties That Bind

Ties That Bind

by Mary Breckenridge

Signed, Numbered, Limited Edition

Unframed Offset Print 22×32

$150




Every day with a dog is a gift.

Every day with a dog is a gift.

by Mary Breckenridge

Greeting Card

“Every day with a dog is a gift.”

10 cards/envelopes

$20




Kingfisher

Kingfisher

by Mary Breckenridge

Greeting Card – Blank

10 cards/envelopes

$20




A Teachable Moment

A Teachable Moment

by Mary Breckenridge

Signed, Numbered, Limited Edition (16 total, 7 remaining)

Unframed Giclee Print 11 x 11

$100




Wolf

Wolf

by Mary Breckenridge

Unframed Giclee Print 8.5 x 11

$25




Shadows

Shadows

by Mary Breckenridge

Signed, Numbered, Limited Edition

Unframed Offset Print 18.5 x 18.5

$100




Parting Glance

Parting Glance

by Mary Breckenridge

Signed, Numbered, Limited Edition

Unframed Offset Print 32 x 23

$120




Pepper

Pepper

by Mary Breckenridge

Greeting Card

Blank

10 cards/envelopes

$20




Knobs

Knobs

by Mary Breckenridge

Signed, Numbered, Limited Edition

Unframed Offset Print 22 x 13

$65




Polarity

Polarity

by Mary Breckenridge

Signed, Numbered, Limited Edition

Unframed Offset Print 20 x 28

$100




Happy Home Cat

Happy Home Cat

by Mary Breckenridge

Greeting Card

“Happy is the home with at least one cat.”

10 cards/envelopes

$20




Dare to Be Powerful

Dare to Be Powerful

by Mary Breckenridge

Unframed Giclee Print 15 x 11

$40




Osprey

Osprey

by Mary Breckenridge

Greeting Card

Blank

10 cards/envelopes

$20




What We Believe

What We Believe

by Mary Breckenridge

Unframed Giclee Print 11 x 17

$45




Metamorphosis

Metamophosis

by Rev. Ann Thacker

Framed Original Watercolor 18 x 22

$425

(Limited Edition Numbered Prints are available for $95)


Select Original or Print


Umbria Imagined

Umbria Imagined

by Rev. Ann Thacker

Framed Original Watercolor 16 x 13

$275




Kalahari King

Kalahari King

by Rev. Ann Thacker

Framed Original Watercolor 21 x 25

$290




Virginity

Virginity

by Rev. Ann Thacker

Framed Original Watercolor 20 x 24

$185




Origin

Origin

by Rev. Ann Thacker

Framed Original Watercolor 11.5 x 15

$90




Sugar Bowl

Sugar Bowl

by Rev. Ann Thacker

Framed Original Watercolor 18 x 22

$135




At-One-Ment

At-One-Ment

by Rev. Ann Thacker

Framed Original Watercolor 24 x 18

$245







Please don’t forget to visit our GALLERY and immerse yourself in an exhibit of the artistry of all those associated with LifePlay House.